Course 5: Stormwater Sampling & Monitoring
This course consists of four video lessons that explain different types of sampling and monitoring activities, sample collection and handling practices, basics of using monitoring instrumentation, laboratory analyses, basic data review and interpretation, and reporting practices.
This course was prepared for teaching airport staff responsible for stormwater sampling and monitoring. Course 5 materials can be downloaded in one compressed (zip) file or as individual files below.
Click the following link to download all course materials (7 files) to your computer in one zip file; use a zip tool to extract the files.
C5 Stormwater Sampling & Monitoring (zip file)
Click the following links to download single files to your computer. Note: Microsoft PowerPoint and Word files auto-download, while PDF files open in a separate window.
Notes to the Facilitator:
- Presentation: This PowerPoint file includes detailed speaker notes and special instructions on the first slide. Look for special slides to localize (or omit) to meet your airport’s needs. There are no transitions on slides; all information appears when you click to view the slide.
- How to Create Your Facilitator Guide: Review and update the presentation. Print a copy from the Slide Notes View to serve as your Facilitator Guide.
- Final Quiz: You may choose to administer the final quiz as a class discussion or as an individual printed quiz. The quiz is available in the note to the Class Wrap-up slide for classroom discussion and as separate files for use as a paper-based quiz.
- Course Certificate: Provided on the last presentation slide.
- Course Guide: Provided as a separate optional file to hand out to students.