1. Login to the WordPress dashboard as an administrator for your project’s site.
2. Navigate to Pages > Add New
3. Select the "Volunteers and Staff Template" from the template dropdown on the right side panel.
4. Click the "Add Row" button to begin adding content.
5. Enter name for the section you're creating.
6. Enter all section content in the "Section Content" text box. Use the "Visual" tab to utilize the WYSIWYG tools for formatting content. The "Text" tab offers the ability to input HTML.
7. Repeat steps 4- 6 for additional content sections.
8. Click Publish or Update button to save and publish your page.